Job title: Welder/Fabricator
Location: Brierley Hill, West Midlands
Hours: 6am – 2pm Monday to Thursday, 6am – 12.30 Friday
Pay Rate: £13.50 – £14.75 per Hour
RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for a Welder/Fabricator for a manufacturer of balustrades, staircases and architectural fixtures, based in the Black Country.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- MIG & TIG Welding, plating, fabricating, and assembling structures
- Working from engineering drawings
- Setting out the job.
- Using hand tools and tube benders
- Working to production volumes
- Working within a team to ensure that deadlines are met
- General housekeeping duties when required
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previous experience working with Stainless & Mild Steel
- Working from drawings
- Strong can-do attitude
- Required to have excellent communication skills
- Be confident working in a fast-paced environment
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
RJH Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this “MIG Welder” position, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below.
|Job Category||RJH Manufacturing|