RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for the next member of the team, we are a fun and vibrant company that has the vision and ambition to succeed within the market, We pride ourselves on working to our core values and ensuring that the highest standards are adhered to. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment consultant to pave their own career path with continued guidance and support to do so.
If you are looking for a role that will not only challenge you but reward you, then this is an opportunity that can really help drive you towards your career goals, whilst being an integral part of the company’s growth. You will need to be sales and customer service focused, with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, whilst being organised and attentive to the client and candidate needs. With a fantastic earning potential along with a clear commission structure.
Hours of work – Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing clients
- Strategically targeting new business over the phone and through marketing
- Visiting clients to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Developing client relationships over the phone and arranging meetings
- Advertising on job boards, social media, and our website.
- Proactive sourcing and interviewing of all candidates and obtaining necessary documentation.
- Filling client vacancies
- Using appropriate marketing tools and strategies to achieve targets
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in recruitment/sales.
- Experience in compliance and understanding compliance specific requirements
- Have an excellent understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly within the temp industrial markets
- Working to high volume workloads and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with persons at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Enthusiastic team player with a drive to succeed
- Target driven and able to motivate other team members
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively on own initiative as well as work within a team
- Excellent communication abilities – both written and verbal
- Strong analytical approach and attention to detail
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
|Job Category||RJH Professional|