Job title: Overhead Cable Engineer
Location: Wales, UK
Hours: Monday – Friday – Flexibility Required
Pay Rate: £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for a well-known utilities and telecoms organisation who are currently recruiting for Overhead cable engineers to expand their network further in to wales and the UK.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Attending sites and providing overhead and underground copper and fibre cabling.
- Installation of Blown Fibre Tubing (BFT).
- Blowing fibre using fibre blowing technology.
- Working with wider engineering communities to connect residential and business customers.
- Working at heights and in the UG network whilst adhering to Health and Safety legislation.
- Working as an individual and as a part of team to achieve targets and KPI’s.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence
- Hold valid a minimum NRSWA street works operative unit 2
- Hold or have held Openreach overhead and cabling accreditation modules, including K8, N27 and N28.
- Have extensive experience of working on the Openreach network.
- Confident working at heights
- Excellent communication skills
- Risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
RJH Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this Overhead Cable Engineer position, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below.
|Job Category||RJH Professional|