Job title: CNC Setter/Operator
Hours: 6-2, 2-10 & 10-6 (3 rotating shifts)
Pay Rate: £11 – £12 per hour
Job Type: Temp – Perm
RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for a CNC Setter/Operator for a manufacturing centre based in the Redditch area. The company I am working with are seeking an experienced CNC Setter/Operator to join their existing team of Setters, to work in a sub-contract machine shop.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Being responsible for the complete set up of Daewoo, Puma and Miyano lathes
- Operating using Fanuc controls.
- Tool Setting
- Being responsible for quality checking the parts produced.
- Being able to troubleshoot any problems encountered.
As a person you will need the following:
- Previous experience using Fanuc controls
- Good knowledge of Puma and/or Miyano Lathes.
- The ability to perform / Understand SPC
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good Organisational skills
- Good Communication skills
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL.
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
RJH Personnel is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this CNC Setter/Operator position, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below.
|Job Category||RJH Professional|