Job title: CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
Hours: 07:15am – 16:15pm (Mon – Thurs)
07:15am – 12:15pm (Friday)
Pay Rate: £10.50 – £14.00
Job Type: Temp – Perm
RJH Personnel are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator for a manufacturing company in Redditch, the company is situated a short walk from public transport routes.
Day to day CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator duties will include the following:
- Set up of new and existing tooling
- Undertaking production once the machines have been programmed
- Loading of programs into machines
- Production of various quantities, small batches (6-10) and large batches up to 1000+
- Develop and maintain process documentation
- Continuous process improvement
As a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator you will need the following qualities and experience:
- Previously worked as a CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator
- General knowledge of tool setting/programming with Fanuc would be advantageous.
- Previously worked with Haas and Doosan machines would be advantageous
- Good team player
- Understand and interpret 2D & 3D drawings
- Flexibility towards overtime when required
We are RJH Personnel Ltd Located in the Midlands, we recruit for temporary and permanent job roles across the following core areas: MANUFACTURING | LOGISTICS | COMMERCIAL | PROFESSIONAL
RJH Personnel are an independent agency with a fresh, responsive, adaptable, open approach. Built on personal relationships, our team offers expert support as you seek your next job opportunity.
RJH Personnel is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you are interested in this CNC Programmer/Setter/Operator, please click ‘APPLY NOW’ below.
|Job Category||RJH Manufacturing|